Face Rock Vampire SlayerRegular price $9.00
BOLD GARLIC & CLASSIC CHEDDAR… VAMPIRES BEWARE!
This classic aged cheddar infused with a bold dose of garlic our Vampire Slayer Cheddar was the 2nd cheddar developed here at Face Rock and is currently one of our most popular cheddars. It’s definitely a must try for anyone who loves garlic. This award-winning cheddar is sure to keep vampires at bay!
Packed with loads of garlic in a base of classic aged cheddar this cheese packs a garlicy punch that takes center stage and cannot be ignored. If you can’t get enough garlic this cheddar is for you!
WHAT TO PAIR IT WITH
- Vampire Slayer is perfect on a cheese plate or melted into your favorite foods to enrich them with garlicy goodness!
- Salted nuts, toasted pumpkin seeds, sundried tomatoes, olives, herbed crispy crackers & crunchy artisan bread.
- Wine Pairing: Pick something with high acidity and medium to low tannins as the flavor can turn bitter or acrid when paired with garlic. Bright and citrusy flavors work best, avoid anything too sweet. Choose a Pinot Gris, Sauvignon Blanc, Viognier, Dry Gewürztraminer, Champagne, Syrah, Chianti, & Sangiovese.
- Beer Pairing: Choose light-bodied & wheat-based. Strong hops & carbonation add a refreshing cleanse to the palate such as Ales, Lagers, Pilsners, & Hefeweitzen.
- 1st place in the national cheese competition in North America (2013 ACS Awards)